Looking for a royal touch to your wardrobe? Look no further than our collection of traditional Rajasthani leheriya and Bandhani saris!
These sarees are in vibrant and colourful patterns that are sure to make you stand out. Our Rajasthani leheriya saris feature a wave-like pattern that resembles the movement of water, while our Bandhani saris feature small dots or squares arranged in intricate designs.
Perfect for weddings, festivals, and other special occasions, these saris are sure to give you a regal look that is both traditional and timeless.
Shop now and add a touch of Rajasthan's rich heritage to your wardrobe!
Shipping:We deliverÊdomestic orders within 5-7 business days from the date of order and International orders within 8-12 business days from the date of order.
Wash Care:Here are some care instructions to help you maintain your saree:
1. For subsequent washes, hand wash the saree in cold water using a mild detergent.
2. Do not soak the saree for long periods of time.
3. Do not wring or twist the saree vigorously.
4. Gently squeeze out excess water and hang the saree to dry in a shaded area.
5. Iron the saree on a low heat setting, preferably while it is still damp.
Following these care instructions will help your saree maintain its beautiful appearance and quality for years to come.
Disclaimer:Please note that there may be a slight variation in the colour of the product due to differences in screen brightness and resolution. We do our best to ensure that the images displayed on our website are as accurate as possible.